About this class
A day that marks both the end of the weekend and the start of a new week.
It can either be spent with family and friends, or in solitude, preparing for the week ahead.
If your body is asking for more stillness and rest-- this class is for you.
Join Rosa on Sunday evening for a guided meditation session.
In this session, you will be guided into a full-body relaxation with a focus on the breath. Our intention is to use the breath to naturally shift the mind from an active state to a calmer, restorative state.
This is an opportunity to slow down and go inward, to retreat into your inner world, and to grant yourself the time and space to process your thoughts and emotions with ease and grace.
Meditation is not a secret practice reserved for groomed monks or devoted yoga practitioners. It is an accessible tool that is changing the way we frame our wellness routines and approach mental health care.
It is becoming imperative for active people balancing a busy home and work life.
With this practice, you can enter meditative and introspective states that allow you to:
- communicate with your nervous system to shift out of the 'stress' response (self-soothe)
- train your mind to pause and reflect instead of react or breakdown
- prepare your body for deep sleep
- process complex thoughts or heavy emotions from a place of stillness
- move stagnant energy and gain mental clarity
- tap into the subconscious to make lifestyle changes (breaking habits/ forming new ones)
- nurture a connection to your body
- nurture a connection to your spirit + spirit world
- feel a deep sense of self-worth and love
If this resonates with you, sign up for 'Sunday Stillness' and tap into the experience from the comfort of your own space.
All levels welcome.